Gift Pack - Cockatoo Tote Bag, Brooch, Gift Wrap and Greeting Card
A frequent visitor to my hills hoist, is the raucous Australian icon, the Sulphur-crested Cockatoo. I love the inquisitive way the cockatoo tilts its head, its gorgeous white plumage & its show stopping yellow crest. What a cheeky character!
This gorgeous gift pack is jam packed with everything cockatoo! Including a Cockatoo Tote Bag, a Hello Cocky Enamel Pin and a Hello Cocky Greeting card. All wrapped up in Australian Native Bird Gift Wrap (featuring the cockatoo of course).
Give the gift of style with this delightful denim Cockatoo Tote Bag. With its one large main compartment is the perfect bag to take shopping, head to the beach or go anywhere really!
With its pure white plumage, and dazzling golden crest, the sulphur crested cockatoo makes for a pretty pin indeed. It can be worn as a brooch, or pinned on a tote bag, when too many cockatoos are never enough.
Designed by Charlotte Brandis in her Sydney studio.
Tote Bag made by AS Colour. To view their ethical production guide please click here. Cockatoo design screen printed in Australia by The Print Bar.
Enamel pin made by Ties'n'cuffs.
Card printed in Australia by Print Together.
Gift Wrap printed in Australia by Print Together.
- Sulphur-crested Cockatoo design tote bag with reinforced shoulder straps and one large main compartment
- Sulphur-crested Cockatoo design enamel pin with butterfly clutch
- Sulphur crested cockatoo or Galah design on a blank greeting card with envelope
- Native bird design on gift wrap
- Tote Bag 42cm x 42cm
- Enamel Pin 2.5cm x 1.5cm
- Greeting Card 10.5cm x 14.8cm
- Gift Wrap 42cm x 59.4cm
- Tote Bag Mid weight, 350 gsm, 100% cotton
- Enamel Pin
- Greeting Card 300 gsm Uncoated paper - 100% post-consumer recycled
- Gift Wrap 100 gsm uncoated 100% recycled paper
Care instructions for Tote Bag:
- Wash the garments inside out.
- Avoid fabric softeners.
- Cold wash.
- Hang in the shade.
- Avoid the dryer.
- Don't iron on print.
Dispatch: Ready to dispatch in 1-3 business days